Central bank of India customer care helpline
If you are a customer of the Central Bank of India, you can submit inquiries, requests, and complaints about their and financial services. If you want to report for lost or damaged debit/credit/ATM cards, enquiring about data of their bank accounts, and dealing with non-disbursement of cash from ATMs, call the Central Bank of India customer care helpline number.
Central Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rates 2021
Central Bank of India offers personal loans to help their customers and cover their personal expenses such as weddings, house renovations, and so on. Find out the current Central Bank of India personal loan interest rate to calculate the total cost of the personal loan.
|Interest rate||11.55% p.a.|
|Processing Fee||Rs.500 including GST|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 48 Months|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.10 lakh|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs.2611|
Important Factors of Central Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Credit score: The majority of lenders in the market use a credit score to determine a person’s creditworthiness. People with good credit can obtain loans with low-interest rates.
- Income Level: Your income is one of the most important indicators of your repayment capacity. High-income individuals can readily obtain personal loans from a variety of lenders. Personal loans are available from the Central Bank of India to both corporate and non-corporate persons who have a regular monthly income.
- Existing loans: Most lenders believe this to be one of the most important aspects. Even if their salary is high, those having too many outstanding loans may have difficulty getting loans.
- Employer reputation: If you work for a reputable company, lenders consider this to be a positive aspect. Employees of some organizations in the country are offered preferential interest rates by banks.
- Bargaining skills: You can use your negotiation talents to get a minor discount on a personal loan. You may be able to negotiate a lower personal loan interest rate if you have favorable terms on all of the above-mentioned aspects. To avail of this discount, go to the branch and speak to a Central Bank of India employee.
Key Points Before Availing Central Bank of India
You should be aware of the following factors before applying for the Central Bank of India Personal Loan 2021:
- If the personal loan has a fixed interest rate, you will be forced to pay a specific sum of interest throughout the term.
- The floating interest rate will in response to the bank’s base lending rate. In this instance, the EMI will fluctuate in accordance with the rate.
- You must have a guarantor or offer security to obtain a Central Bank of India Personal Loan.
- When the repo rate rises, your interest rate rises with it.
- Personal loans are available from the Central Bank of India to non-corporate employees, retirees, teachers, salaried corporate employees, and railway employees.
Customer Service Number for Central Bank of India Credit Cards
For any credit card inquiries, the bank provides a dedicated customer service number. You can call the toll-free number 1800 222 368 or 022 66387737, 66387743 to inquire about credit card customer service.
Central Bank of India Customer Care Helpline
Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at CBI. The Central Bank of India’s customer service phone number is as follows:
The above number can also be used as a Central Bank of India debit card customer service toll-free number, a Central Bank of India debit card blocking customer service toll-free number, or a Central Bank of India customer service toll-free number for general inquiries.
The Central Bank of India also has two other national toll-free numbers. They are as follows:
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India Personal Loan?
If you wish to apply for a personal loan with the Central Bank of India, you will be pleased to learn that the process is really simple. Because you have so many options in front of you, the process is really simple, quick, and easy. Yes, you can apply online through the bank’s website, or you can go to a bank branch and request an application form, or you can download the form online and submit it to any bank branch. It’s that basic and straightforward!
In this article, you can get complete information of Central Bank of India Personal Loan interest rate, eligibility criteria, and repayment tenure. You can also check the Central bank of India customer care helpline for availing of the loan.
Written by – Kuldeep Afinoz
213 total views, 5 views today